When do you want a job?
Infant Child Care Jobs
26-32 hours a week, between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Late March - mid May. Infant is 8 mo old. Care in my home, with nanny able to walk infant to me at school to nurse during lunchtimes (less than a mile long walk). Park across the street, grocery nearby. Parakeets and fish are infants in/home pets.
We just had our first baby March 6th and will be in need of childcare beginning about May 15th. We live in Irmo and want someone close who either provides care in their home or ours and is available Mon-Fri from 7am-3 p.m. Since this person will be a big influence on our daughter and we're wanting to avoid daycare facilities, we're hoping to find someone for long term care (over a year or more). Our budget for the job is $500/month.
We need a babysitter for our 1 child in Millersville. And we're looking now! About the family: 2dogs 1 7mo old, and sometimes my sisters 2yr old.. Some light housekeeping is required. Please be comfortable with pets. Responsibilities would include meal prep. It is important to us that you have your own car.
We need care Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday during the school year, school hours. It would be rotating one week 11-3 p.m. , following week 7- 3. Could do two sitters for rotating weeks. In the summer it would be weekends and there would be flexibility, I have a seasonal job and my husband and I can coordinate with you in advance. We need care starting April 24, 2017. Hopefully local candidates to Leominster. My home or yours , with or without your own children is fine for stay at home mothers.
I am due to have a little girl in early August. I'll be back home for a while but am looking for someone to care for my child while I am finishing school. I will be in the fourth and final year of vet school and plan to return to College the weekend before September 25 and I should graduate in May 2018. I will be needing help with child care during this time frame. My schedule may include some odd hours and I have a senior Great Dane at home. I may also have two other smaller breed dogs if they're not staying with my husband who is currently living and working 2. 5 hours away from College Station. I live in an RV that doesn't have a fenced yard so in-home care with dog walking is a plus but not necessary.
Care For Infant
Looking for help at home while my wife returns to her job as an elementary school teacher. Husband works from home and will be around throughout the day. Our son is good with others and sleeps well throughout the day. He is currently 8 weeks old.
Create a free profile to
connect with families
connect with families
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.
More Care Options
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Seattle, WA
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Chicago, IL
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Austin, TX
- Infant Child Care Jobs in San Francisco, CA
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Denver, CO
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- Infant Child Care Jobs in San Diego, CA
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Washington, DC
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Houston, TX
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Dallas, TX
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
- Infant Child Care Jobs in New York, NY
- Infant Child Care Jobs in San Antonio, TX
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Miami, FL
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Boston, MA
- Infant Child Care Jobs in Orlando, FL