$15 – 35/hr
Live-In nanny/housekeeper needed:
- Kids: ages 2 and almost 5
- Responsibilities: childcare, playing, dressing, feeding, bathing them.
- Housekeeping duties include family laundry, keeping house clean and tidy.
- Housekeeping to be done when children are with parents.
- Parents are both home during COVID.
- live-in even on days off during the pandemic.
- Typical week: m-f 7:30-6:30, and sat 2-6 with breaks during downtime. Nanny's accommodations include private room and bathroom and kitchenette, all with private entrance to backyard. Country setting.
- Salary commensurate with experience, ranges from $800-$1200/week