$13 – 17/hr
- We are needing a long term nanny for our 9-month-old.
- Days vary, but we can plan a schedule in advance! Shifts will be from 7:45am-5:00 p.m. You will work from 2-4 days depending on the week, as my husband has an odd schedule and will be home to care for our child some days.
- Job duties include that of a typically nanny: diapering, clothing, feedings, putting down for naps, reading, supervised and engaged playtime, light housekeeping
- Nanny requirements include: experience w/infants, patient, dedicated to teaching and loving. You must have clear and open communication as we need to know you're reliable and keeping our child's health/safety at the forefront.
- Pay from $13 - $17, based on experience. Based on your quality of work and our ability to do so, we hope to give occasional bonus pay.