$15 – 22/hr
Hello! Seeking a responsible, loving and experienced caregiver my 14-month-old. Hours are flexible but ideally M, W, F from 8am-6 p.m. We can offer evening and weekend hours if the individual is open to that, but not required. We'd appreciate:
1. Ability to keep to a tight nap/meal schedule
2. CPR knowledgeable
3. Light meal prep like steaming/baking veggies, etc
4. Attention to light household cleanliness: cleaning kitchen after meals, tidying play space, organizing stroller, etc.
5. Desire to read/teach (we have a no TV policy)
6. Experience with 2+ kids at the same time. (Our 3 yr old is in full time preschool but there may be rare occasions that she is home too)
Polish or Russian speakers would be a plus but not necessary.