Looking for care from Mon.-Wed. for a 15-month-old. Possibly increasing to Mon.-Fri. We prefer an attachment parenting style and he is cloth diapered (they're pretty "high tech" as far as cloth diaper...
To pick up my three children and take them to school. Must be in time and prompt to pick up my children from My home, in a reliable, working condition car, with clean driving record, and clean record...
Looking for a safe, caring and dependable individual to care for our 3 children ( ages 3, 5 & 6), 2 - 3 days per week. Responsibilities include: getting them up in the morning, making breakfast and dr...
-2 - 3 days a week from 9 a.m. till 3 p.m. - more days needed in April especially weekends -light housekeeping would be nice -must LOVE kids -2-year-old girl is very sweet
The hours we need are actually 2:15 a.m. to about 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. Our son sleeps until about 8:30 a.m. so maybe 3 hours of actual care. Sleeps all night would just need to fix breakfast for him and ...
More Care Options
Child Care Jobs in Top Cities
- Child Care Jobs Boston, MA
- Child Care Jobs New York, NY
- Child Care Jobs Philadelphia, PA
- Child Care Jobs Washington, DC
- Child Care Jobs Atlanta, GA
- Child Care Jobs Chicago, IL
- Child Care Jobs Dallas, TX
- Child Care Jobs Houston, TX
- Child Care Jobs Los Angeles, CA
- Child Care Jobs San Francisco, CA
- Child Care Jobs Denver, CO
- Child Care Jobs Seattle, WA
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.