$12 – 20/hr
Nashville family needs a part-time nanny for adorable 10-month-old boy.
Our ideal match will meet the requirements below:
- LOVES KIDS!
- experience with infant care - meal prep for babies, diaper changes, sleep training, baths, etc.
- Please be comfortable with pets - we have a gentle 5 yr old white lab named Bolt
- Help with housekeeping - Including vacuuming, wiping down high touch surfaces, assisting with laundry and meal prep.
- Occasional grocery shopping
- Errands - such as dry cleaning pickup/drop-off, making returns to UPS, etc.
- Available for 10-15 consistent hours a week, but are willing for candidate to choose what days/hours those will be.
- Long term commitment - If you feel our family is a good fit for you, we are hoping to have you as a part of it for at least 6 months to a year+