$10 – 30/hr
Hello! We are two families looking for an experienced, Spanish-English speaking bilingual nanny to care for two sweet babies (girl and boy) starting Mid-March 2019. Both babies will be 6 months at that time. Both hosting families are located near the Shoreline/Seattle border.
About the Position:
-Guaranteed 40-hour week; M-F 8:00 - 5:00 p.m. (hours may be mixed between one child and two, i. e. 30 hrs with both children, 10 hrs with one child), M-F 8:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- 80 hours paid time off per year
- Mileage reimbursement
-Supportive employers who value employee satisfaction and caregiver well being
- One host family has cuddly, well-behaved older dog
-Previous experience with infants through daycare/nanny/childhood education
- References required
- Spanish language speaking
-Clean background check
-Current CPR/Infant First Aid Certification
- No smoking, vaping or drug use of any kind
- Safe vehicle with full insurance and clean driving record (car seats will be provided)
- Current immunizations
- prefer no additional children
- Education and/or experience in early childhood development a plus
-Preparing and feeding children's meals and snacks
-Participating in nanny log (pictures, timing of naps, feeding amounts, and diaper changes)
- Interactive play (walks to park, library reading hours, child development activities)
- Clear communication with both families
-Willingness to help with occasional light house work related to children a plus.
-Providing our babes with lots of love, smiles and fun!