$22 – 27/hr
Schedule is 7:30am-3:30 p.m. M-F. I am PT the first 4 weeks so other duties can be worked out to fill the rest of the time!
I WFH but may go into the office once a month. My husband goes into the office everyday.
Our ideal nanny will be a patient, energetic, flexible, reliable multi-tasking legend with solid communication skills.
- Provide a safe, nurturing, and caring environment
- Provide developmentally appropriate experiences (interaction, singing, toys, reading, strolls to the park, etc.)
- Maintain general sleep/eat/play routine
- Change diapers
- Bottle feed the baby or bring him to me to breastfeed
- Other childcare related duties: washing bottles, prep meals when he starts eating solids, place dishes used in the dishwasher, laundry, tidying up, etc.