$25 – 25/hr
We're a Seattle family with four delightful daughters looking for a full time Nanny/Home Helper.
Mom is around most days. She needs help with pick-up and drop off for our two school age daughters, child care for the younger ones, and light housework (tidying, dishes, laundry, meal prep etc.)
On the days Mom works, we need someone who can get four kids out of the house, drop off two at school, look after our two younger ones during the day, then pick up after school and care for all four until 6 p.m.
Regular hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
You need to:
- Have a good driving record (we provide the minivan)
- Have experience with infants
- Be a non-smoker
- Fully vaccinated (including flu)
- Be able to deal with four kids (but not all the time)
- Note that we report income and pay all applicable taxes