$10 – 50/hr
Hi All, I'm looking for a full time nanny to take care of our 3 children (2 mos, 1 yr, and 8 yrs) starting mid-October. Must have your own transportation, a clean driving record, be CPR/first aid certified, have finger print clearance, and are able to provide references.
Our family needs someone energetic that is:
- Creative, you are willing to do arts and crafts.
- Positive, you can help reinforce behaviors, are consistent, and can discipline in a positive manner.
- A teacher, you thrive to help the little ones learn and can help with homework.
- Tidy, can help do some light house cleaning and run errands.
- A foodie, can occasionally do meal prep and feed the kiddos.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who can grow with us and wants to be an extended member of our family.