$10 – 15/hr
- 8-12 Hours/Week. Hours generally Monday-Wednesday, 4:00pm-7:00 p.m.
- Job expectations include meal prep, dish-washing, laundry / folding, house keeping so mother can work at home or run errands in the evenings.
- A typical day would look like arriving at the house an hour prior to mother and kids coming home. That hour will include meal prep, house keeping and laundry / folding. Once mother and kids arrive, responsibilities will include taking care of kids (feeding, playing, bathing and etc.) and cleaning up after dinner. Mother may or may not be in the house at this time.
- Applicant needs her own safe & reliable transportation.
- Non-smoker, must be able to play with active kids outdoors.
- No pets in the house.
- The children enjoy reading, music, arts & crafts, playing outdoors. Energy and creativity are musts!