When do you want a job?
Occasional Child Care Jobs Near You
hi! My name is Kelsey and I have a very fun ENERGETIC little 3-year-old boy that I am looking for occasional childcare on weekends in Manchester! the first date I'm looking for is 3/31 and possibly 4/1. Please message me with some experience, and I will ask for 1- 2 references at some point! I look forward to talking to you! Thank you :)
I have 3 beautiful girls who are very happy hyper little ones. I am looking for someone who is patient and nurturing since my girls aren't away from me much they are very attached and bedtime is challenging for us. We are looking for a date night sitter who is available "on call" and possibly sometimes during the week when I have appointments. Two of my girls are deaf with cochlear implants so they can communicate verbally but they do sign as well, some ASL would be helpful but not required... possibly more hours as we get started. Please be kind hearted and patient.
Looking for someone who is patient and good with children. Someone who will do arts and crafts, play outside with them and take them on outings. Some Sunday's from approx 10-4 and date nights. At this time I'm looking for someone who is available April 8th from 3:30 p.m. - approx 1 a.m. Ages 3 and 5.
Hello. I'm Tara . My husband and I moved to the area summer 2016 for his masters program. We have two kids, 6 and 4 years old (boy/girl). We currently have an amazing sitter who is leaving us soon for adult life ;) I have monthly meetings the first Tuesday of every month, 6-9 p.m. My husband attends evening classes so this is our main need, we will also use a sitter for date nights, dr appts etc. we have two large dogs who you'd need to be comfortable with. If you're open to dog sit, we will also need someone who is opened to staying in our home while we are out of town to care for the dogs. Non smoking. Clean driving record. gentle. Laid back. And loves to play hide and seek ;)
Hi, I have a 7-year-old boy who I need sporadic babysitting for. He is very self sufficient but would like someone who will play with him, take him out to ride his bike to the park and keep him busy. This will be reoccurring but dates are unknown as sometimes I have day events to go to and other times it is an evening out.
Hi there, We are looking to find someone who can help out with occasional babysitting of our son. We would prefer a college student who is also fluent in Hindi. We have two small dogs so would also prefer someone who is comfortable around pets. Care would likely be two to three times a month almost exclusively on the weekend. Please let us know if you're interested!
Create a free profile to
connect with families
connect with families
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.
More Care Options
Occasional Child Care Jobs in Other Cities
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Denver, CO
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Chicago, IL
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in New York, NY
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Austin, TX
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Seattle, WA
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in San Francisco, CA
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in San Diego, CA
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Houston, TX
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Dallas, TX
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in San Antonio, TX
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Washington, DC
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Orlando, FL
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Miami, FL
- Occasional Child Care Jobs in Boston, MA