Assisting Hands Home Care
513 W Mount Pleasant Ave,
Assisting Hands Home Care is a community based agency that provides an important resource to relieve the burden of family caregivers and see that you and your family members remain comfortable in your own home. In addition, we provide the same support services to those clients residing in an assisted living or nursing home environment.
We offer our clients personalized support services in their homes, assisting the elderly, disabled and others needing assistance to maintain quality of life.
Our services support the individual's choices and preferences in order to preserve their dignity and independence.
We assist clients in a spirit of concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value we add to their lives.
We utilize a coordinated team approach to therapeutic and rehabilitative health services utilizing nursing, certified home health aides and medical social services, ensuring the continuity of care for both patients and clients.
Our Patient Care team, comprised of our RN, LCSW, owners and hands on administrative staff will meet with you to assess your individual situation and comprise a specific plan of care.
At Assisting Hands, we offer:
* Home Health Aides.
* Care Coordination.
* Case Management.
* Transitional Care.
Assisting Hands is a full service certified home health agency which screens, hires and trains its employees ensuring that you will have quality home care you can trust. In addition, our caregivers are bonded and insured.
We pay very special attention to matching our Caregivers with our clients to achieve the utmost compatibility.
Our services can be arranged for as little as 1 hour or as many as 24 hours a day. Care is available 7 days a week, including holidays.
We are available to answer any of your questions or concerns.
*Why hire a Home Care Agency*
- Hiring: We have a rigorous hiring process that includes background, certification, motor vehicle, criminal records checks.
- Training: We provide new hire as well as ongoing training and Continuing Education for our staff.
- Communication: We have a processes in place for communicating what's happening in the home with you, your physician, and the rest of the care team. We make note of even the smallest change in a loved one's condition.
- Licensing: We are Bonded, Insured, and Licensed and happy to provide documentation.
- Referral Services: Ask us about our partnerships with professional medical experts.
Let Assisting Hands help you!