$15 – 19/hr
The ideal candidate will be active, outgoing, responsible, and reliable.
- Planning daily activities to foster physical and intellectual development, including outdoor play, reading/math, art projects, etc. We have a preschool program we'd like you to use.
- Meal planning and prep
- Picking up older 2 kids from bus
- Light housekeeping (kitchen clean-up, dishes, picking up toys, kids laundry)
- Other projects and/or errands as necessary
- Prior childcare/nanny experience (minimum of 3 exceptional references required)
- Important traits: Flexibility, open communication, enthusiasm, sincerity, reliability
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:30 p.m.
Age: 3-year-old boy (& 6 and 8-year-old if district changes school plans - currently fully time in school)