How to Make Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
Include the kids to create fun family memories.Every holiday, I love making my grandmother's peanut butter cookies. I always ate them when I visited my grandparents and thought they were the best! It wasn't until recently that I learned how easy they are to make (only 5 ingredients!), so I can make them "on the go." I don't think my cookies are as good as Gram's, but then again, no one can ever quite measure up to her.
Bake Time: 9-10 minutes
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until well-combined.
- Roll a spoonful of dough into a ball and place it on a baking sheet.
- Flatten the dough with a fork, creating a criss-cross pattern.
- Sprinkle a pinch of coarse sea salt over the unbaked cookie.
- Repeat steps 3-5 with the remainder of the dough.
- Bake until the cookies are golden around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Check out some more tasty treats in our 9 Easy Dessert Recipes from Care.com »
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.