797 Midway Rd,
"Personal and Home Care Aide"
Assist elderly or disabled adults with daily living activities at the person's home or in a daytime non-residential facility. Duties performed at a place of residence may include keeping house (making beds, doing laundry, washing dishes) and preparing meals. May provide meals and supervised activities at non-residential care facilities. May advise families, the elderly, and disabled on such things as nutrition, cleanliness, and household utilities.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Personal and Home Care Aide"
1) Perform health-care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication. physiotherapists.
2) Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
3) Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
4) Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes, and running errands.
5) Care for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care and help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
6) Instruct and advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition and infant care.