$24 – 48/hr
Come be a part of a growing company and work with a great boss! This is a great position for people who like to be active and anyone who loves being outside! **THIS IS NOT A SUMMER POSITION--LOOKING FOR 6+ MONTH COMMITMENT.
We are looking for a responsible person for providing dog walking services for clients and ensure a healthy and safe environment and to provide dependable and positive customer experiences.
Essential duties and responsibilities are listed below:
* Provide dog walking services for a list of clients as directed by management.
* Provide opportunities for the dogs to exercise and socialize with other client's pets.
* Ensure dogs are provided a safe environment at all times.
* Create client trust with regards to the care of their beloved pets and the security of their homes.
* Maintain records of walks and provide information for billing purposes.
You need to love being outside, within parks and trails, in all weather. The proper clothing and footwear will help but ultimately you have to really enjoy the outdoors!
This is a company that truly respects you, your time and happily compensates you for your efforts! If you stay in this position for longer than 6 months, you will receive a $200 bonus. If you should need a day off, we have coverage for you. You also will have an opportunity to board dogs in your home for more earnings. Once relationships are established, you may also be able to house/dog sit in client homes, if interested.
You don't need to have a professional background in dog care! We offer a paid training! Must be over the age of 21 & available 5 days/week!