My objective is to obtain a direct support or childcare position. I have listed my qualifications and experience below.
* Associate Degree in Liberal Studies, Hesser College 2008-2009.
* BA pending in psychology 2009 - 2011.
* Member of Phi Theta Kappa Society at Hesser College.
* 50 ECE credits for early childhood education.
* 60 collage credits for my associates.
* 60 college credits for my BA in psychology.
* Organizational Behavior.
* Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior.
* Drug Abuse.
* Abnormal Psychology.
STRENGTHS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Previous experience working with children with Autism and behavior issues.
* Possess excellent leadership skills.
* Strong ability to problem solve and work as a team.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Compassionate, hard working and patient.
April -2011 present.
Easter Seals - Direct Support Provider. Responsible for working as direct support provider.
1. Accompanies adults with disabilities to community activities and job sites.
2. Insures that consumers are meeting their goals.
3. Right weekly and monthly reports.
Subsitute Teacher 2008-2010.
* High school, middle school, elementary school.
* Worked in three different school districts.
* Have worked with children with disabilities.
Owner of a daycare 1998 - 2008.
* Responsible for the safety and care of children ages 4 to 12 years old including.
2 children with disabilities.
* Process new enrollments and registration.
* Ability to process payroll of up to 2 employees.
* Responsible for interviewing.