Certified Health Aide for Disabled Private Party Patients and Institutions (full time).
Current Case L.. I. F. E Inc.,
Health Aide for Blind Children at The Ohio State School for the Blind and Autistic,
Gahanna, Ohio School System,
August 2011 - Current.
Previous Case L. I. F. E Inc.,
Health Aide for private Cerebral Palsy Child,
Dates April, 2011-August, 2011.
Previous Case Health Aide for private Mental Health Patient who was age 16
Columbus, Ohio, Dates January, 2011-April, 2011.
* Achieve nursing Cert I and Cert II
* Assist in medication administration through G-tube-oral etc.
* Documentation of medical progress (MAR)
* Assist in the needs of many different disabled persons
* Create a schedule for daily activities
* Transportation of disabled persons
* Provide emotional support to disabled persons
* Currently assist blind children at the Ohio State School for the blind
* Assist in mobility, hygiene, daily class and life activities
* Work with children classified as MRDD
* Work closely with autistic children (ABA).