Marysville Care

Helping local families connect with great caregivers.
In the Marysville area, there are 3,104 families seeking care—and 254 care options!

Find local caregivers

Local services:

What's happening in Marysville

Caregivers who recently joined:

provider
Loving And Fun Sitter :)
Hi there! I'm a recent high school graduate with years of babysitting little cousins, and a couple months experience with babysitting another family. I'm super artistic, I love being outside, and I need my space to be tidy and clean, so household chores are not an issue at all!
$18-30/hr
1 yr of exp.
provider
Someone Who Loves Spend Time With Kids
Hello, my name is Vusale. I have no experience as a babysitter. But I am a mother of 3 wonderful kids. My oldest one is 12. I got enough experience during these years to babysit. I can help with Crafts. I like play games together, I like to teach kids new stuffs, and spend time together.
$15-20/hr
1 yr of exp.
provider
Fun Sitter And I Love Kids
I have 7 years of experience. I can help with Light Housekeeping and Laundry. I have a 7-year-old brother and I always help my friends with their kids and I'm able to drive to take kids to the park or anywhere they need to go
$15-50/hr
7 yrs of exp.

New jobs posted by families:

provider
We are looking for a fun and upbeat nanny for our toddler son. I currently work 95% of the week remotely at home and the other 5% at the office. I need additional hands on to care for him while I am working. We want someone that is patient and willing to learn and support our son's learning and development delays. Hours can vary by day due to our son having appointments.
time Full Time
Starts 09/26
$10-15/hr
Transportation Required
provider
We are a family in the Marysville area, with two kids, one is 3 months old and the other is almost 2 years old. We would love to find a nanny who can stay with us for a year or more. We would greatly value someone with some experience. Ideally, candidates bring great energy and ideas to engage and entertain babies through their toddler years, in a way that will help them reach milestones and find joy in every day.
time Full Time
Starts 10/03
$12-17/hr
Transportation Required
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
What best describes you?
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.