15 parents completely nail the hell that is sleep deprivation
Parenting can be an incredibly divisive subject for people with kids. But one thing moms and dads all can agree on, regardless of philosophies: Sleep deprivation sucks. And it seems to never end when you have kids! Of course, everyone knows the newborn days are completely insane, but what happens when older kids don’t let mom and dad sleep either? They’ll tell you!
From dreams about getting more sleep to the transition from crib to toddler bed, here are the funniest tweets from parents about the hell that is getting no sleep. There isn’t enough coffee in the world.
1. When you hope art imitates life.
2. It’s not a bad option.
3. The twitch never lies.
4. Pretty much.
5. It’s something they can relate to, right?
6. Thanks for the observation, though!
7. Hey, at least he was dreaming.
8. Truer words have never been said.
9. Seriously, BRB!
10. No problem, right?
11. Is that so much to ask?
12. A visual aide.
13. Good stuff ahead!
14. When you look at it that way, it’s exciting?
15. Not so funny anymore, eh?
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.