13 parents share the harrowing madness that is living with toddlers
Toddlers, man. Aren’t they the cutest? The adorable way they squat down to play. The precious ways they pronounce words. Their squishy-mushy kisses! But, also, let’s be real here. TODDLERS ARE INSANE. Like, actually, possibly trying-to-kill-us insane.
Not convinced? Here are 13 tweets from parents about the adorableness and sheer terror that is the toddler phase. Good thing they’re ridiculously cute.
1. Does it ever end? No, really.
2. If you’ve gone pee with a 2-year-old at Barnes & Noble, you know.
4. What is to come?!
5. Always there when you need them.
6. Admit it. You do it.
7. In all fairness, to them, it’s kind of the same.
8. Just. Don’t.
9. So close!
10. When the spouse becomes the toddler.
11. Really, there’s no deciphering the two.
12. You do what you gotta do.
13. Nice try, guys.
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.