The 13 best parenting tweets of the week
If there’s one thing parents need (besides wine), it’s a good laugh. So, thank goodness for Twitter. From the downside of seeing “Toy Story 4” with the kids to the best way to find a missing mom, here are the best parenting tweets for the week of June 22-28, 2019. Your sanity will thank you.
1. Sums it up pretty well.
2. When things start getting a little weird with the kiddo ...
3. There is an eerie similarity.
4. You know, no biggie.
5. They’ll find you anywhere, anytime.
6. It has a nice ring to it.
7. Ah, that was a time.
8. Never. Ever. Going. To. Happen.
9. Enjoy the ride, Dad.
10. Anything we can do lying down?
11. Seriously, this is getting awkward.
12. Parenting, 2019-style.
13. Welcome to the real world, kiddo.
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.