Details and information displayed here were provided by this business and may not reflect its current status. We strongly encourage you to perform your own research when selecting a care provider.
136 Bob Jobe Road, Gray, TN 37615
Job Description: Church Child Care Provider Part Time
The Child Care Provider supervises infants, toddlers, and preschool children during Sunday Religious Education, and children ages birth through third grade during Sunday service. The Child Care Provider also supervises children during other scheduled church and community events as needed. The Child Care Provider reports to the Child Care Supervisor.
1) Sunday Morning during Religious Education (RE) and worship service between the hours of 9:15 am and 12:30 pm.
2) Child Care Provider shall provide as much notice as possible for absences, with a minimum 24-hour notification, to the Child Care Supervisor, and a 2-hour notification for late arrival.
1) At least 18 years old
2) Able to pass a background check
3) Enjoys working with babies, toddlers, and children
4) Willing to follow direction and guidance from the Child Care Supervisor or the Director of Religious Education
1) Set up Nursery for the morning. Ensure the absence of any hazards.
2) Greet children and caregivers when they arrive. Answer questions from parents and help babies/children feel welcome in the classroom. Have the parents sign in the children with the date and time.
3) Maintain childcare records including: sign-in sheets, registration forms and medical forms as needed.
4) Have several flexible, developmentally appropriate activities ready for participants.
5) Ask for assistance and materials from the Child Care Supervisor or the Director of Religious Education (DRE) as needed.
6) Monitor, teach, comfort, and assist children as needed. Children may need help with toileting and babies may need to be fed and/or changed during care.
7) Comply with policies and procedures requiring the presence of two adults and the following Behavioral Guidelines:
a) Use of positive language to direct or redirect children in what the child is being asked to do.
b) Absolutely no physical discipline or punishment
c) Share concerns with parents, and report something positive to the parent upon pick-up.
8) Report concerns, problems, accidents, or suggestions to the DRE or Child Care Supervisor immediately.
9) Have the parents sign out their child at pick up.
10) Ensure the room is clean at the end of each shift to include:
a) Having children put toys and books away
* Location: Gray, TN
* Compensation: $9.00 per hour
* This is a part-time job.
* This is at a non-profit organization.
136 Bob Jobe Road, Gray, TN 37615
Contact this center for pricing
We strongly encourage you to contact this provider directly or TN's licensing department to verify their license, qualifications, and credentials.
This business is not enabled for match. Start matching to find similar businesses.
Care.com verifies on a monthly basis that this childcare center has an active license to operate. Care.com only verifies the license of a business. Any other information, including awards and accreditation, hours, and cost, were provided by this business and may not reflect its current status. We strongly encourage you to verify the license, qualifications, and credentials of any care providers on your own. Care.com does not endorse or recommend any particular business.