Continuing Care Retirement Communities Guide: Cost of CCRCs
There's usually a considerable entry fee as well as monthly fees. Fees range widely depending on the amenities offered. CCRC entry costs may range from $40,000-$400,000, with additional monthly fees that range from $600 to $4,000, depending on care.
More Senior Care Services
- Call a Care.com Senior Care Advisor for more assistance: 855-490-8679
- Join in on Senior Care Conversations now! Read our informative Senior Care Blog.
- Caring for your kids AND an aging parent? Join our Sandwhich Generation Group.
- Are you caring for your parent from a distance? Have discussions with other Long Distance Senior Caregivers.
- Join our Senior Care Questions Group to get more questions answered and find caregivers similar to you
>>Review the Senior Care Index for all senior care options.
|Previous: About CCRCs «||Next: Questions Before Choosing a CCRC »|
Find the senior care your loved one deserves
Finally! A Help Button that can automatically call for help. In an emergency, every second counts.
Care.com HomePaySM handles your household payroll and taxes without work, worry or risk.
Find an attorney in your community to assist you with long-term care & estate planning issues.