Let's Have Fun Learning Movie Making With Scratch!
View all 12 dates
In business since January, '14
What will be taught :
1. Definition of Moviemaking
2. Importance of coding for Movie Making
3. Step by step procedure to build a movie
What topics are covered :
1. Fundamentals of Scratch
2. creating simple animations
3. Teaching building blocks
4. Teaching the logic behind scripts
5. Demonstrating rock, paper, scissor games
6. Demonstrating guessing game
1. Associating Sounds with a character
2. Play Sound
3. Play Drums Part I
4. Play Drums Part II
5. Play Note and Play Instruments Part I
6. Play Note and Play Instruments Part II
7. Creating a Guessing game
8. Create rock, paper, scissor games
7. Making animated movie -1
1. Making Animated movie-1
2. Making animated movie -2
3. Making animated movie -3
4. Making animated movie -4
Note: "This course outline is a general guideline, we go by the pace of the group, when it comes to coding and creativity students have to get the hang of it."
Class structure :
1. We group them by their skills and ages
2. We go by the group's pace - Not so fast and slow - Adequate level
Teaching style :
1. Make kids understand that coding is FUN, not a subject to worry about scores and grades too much
2. Make them understanding applications of coding to create interest - Not to "just learn" something
3. We also help them understand coding pathway if they meet the challenges presented
4. Homework will be provided
Highly interactive. Students can interact with Instructor just like in the classroom. Instructors are trained to control the class and keep the noise levels to low. We use Powerpoints and some of the exercises from Nexclap (Our own product developed for students). Participants are able to join the class from their homes and interact with us in real-time, it is a fun and engaging experience.
None! Just have fun with it. if you have attended a few camps or classes and have some basic understanding, that's great.
We help them to understand how to put that knowledge to use to create real things.