Chopped & Create-Fairy Tales at WRUMC
Join us for THE cooking and creating competition that’s all about ingenuity, teamwork, speed and fun! Groups of 2-4 kid chefs will compete before a panel of judges and take everyday items and turn them into a meal based on fairy tale themes. Daily, kids will peek into a new mystery basket of ingredients when the competition begins. With the timer ticking, chefs will brainstorm, grab items from pantry, and chop, puree’, mix, bake* the camp away before they display their presentation for the judges. The theme based crafts will fulfill the continued craving for creativity. Please note: kids will be using simple kitchen tools and appliances based on age appropriateness. Safety is our number one priority.
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.