I'm seeking a position in the caregiving field where compassionate nature and ADL assistance skills can be fully utilized to improve the standard of seniors' living.
My key qualifications are the following:
* Over 6 years experience in caregiving field.
* Highly skilled in grooming, toileting, bathing, dressing and transferring of elderly.
* In-depth knowledge of assisting residents with activities of daily living.
* Hands-on experience in serving meals to residents in the dining room or the apartment.
* Proven record of giving on-time medication.
* Demonstrated ability to record and report changes in resident's eating habits to supervisor.
* Comprehensive knowledge of taking vital signs.
My special skills are the following:
* Companion care
* Meal preparation
* Recreational activities
* Grooming and dressing guidance
* Running errands and shopping
* Transportation to doctors appointments
* Light housekeeping