Cheryl S.|Littleton, CO
10 yrs exp
Avg response < 4 hrs
I am excited to introduce myself as a Personal Assistant/Care Provider. I am a retired teacher who enjoys traveling locally & abroad. I value family, friendships, life-long learning, and integrity.
My strengths include:
* A warm, compassionate, patient demeanor
* Strong interpersonal-communication skills including active listening, empathy, and participating in positive, respectful dialogues
* Responsiveness, dependability, and follow-through
* Creativity, resourcefulness, and problem solving
* Integrity and trustworthiness
* The ability to provide clear, verbal interactions and written exchanges
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher, and Excel)
* Planning and organization
My flexible schedule affords me the opportunity to do what I enjoy--meeting and helping others in our community, and I am confident that I can help you too! Thank you for your time.