We are looking for an organized and self-driven individual to assist a family that has recently relocated to the Bellevue/Kirkland area. This position would start immediately and last at least a week or two, with the opportunity for long-term employment.
Some duties for this role include:
- Run errands (shop for household items, unpacking, locating family doctors, etc)
- Coordinate appointments (doctors, babysitters, cleaners, etc)
- Some administrative work
Some requirements for this role include:
- Reliable transportation is a MUST, and need to be able to quickly and easily access the entire Bellevue area
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and watch two small children (not often)
- Have a deep understanding of the area, preferably 10+ years of residing in the area