$12 – 20/hr
Port Orchard, WA
70+ Mother-in-law requires in home care a few hours a day, three times a week.
Schedule: Flexible 3 days of the week; 12-2 p.m. preferred
Primary Responsibilities: personal care services
- Maintain proper hygiene including oral care, bathing, toileting
- Dressing and assisting with personal grooming
- Collection and replacing bedding, linens, towels, wraps.. etc
- Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
1) Comfortable providing alternative bathing techniques (IE. Towel Bath or Recliner Bath ) as my MIL is currently non-ambulatory, significantly obese and may experience pain on transfer.
2) Compassion towards and basic understanding of lymph edema is required.