$16 – 20/hr
San Diego, CA
Looking for a nanny for our 21-month-old girl. She is a fun, active child who loves to read, listen to music and go on adventures/walks.
About the job:
- Mon - Fri 9-5 p.m.
- Feeding, diapering, nap time, engaging in activities, picking up after kiddo + light clean at end of day
- Take her outside, encourage activities, learning and growth to prep for preschool.
- Big backyard for outdoor activities and open to short trips during the day,
- CPR & first aid certified
- Covid safe/Vaccinated
- Own car preferred
- Joyful, warm, reliable, appreciates open communication
- Mom is an attorney & dad works in tech,
- We are both working remote, but office is upstairs and baby is downstairs so we won't be hovering