*** Religious or Medical Exemptions may be considered ***
We're currently looking to hire an RN / Resident Manager position at a Level 2 Adult Care Home in Milwaukie, OR. Seeking a live-in Resident Manager which will have free room and board (two private bedrooms and one bathroom with meals included).
Work days include 5 days a week with 2 days off. Days off will be given by other staff who will work 7am-9 p.m. Resident Manager will need to cover overnights (7 days a week) unless vacation or time off is requested in advance. Residents have no night needs at this time.
In order for the team member to be a good fit, the following is expected:
- All certificates and qualifications of a Resident Manager must be obtained (cleared background check, valid CPR/First Aid, completed EQC classes, and CEUs)
- 1 + years of experience working as a Resident Manager or Live In Caregiver in a similar environment
The following job responsibilities are included:
- Provide care for up to 5 elderly residents (assist with ADLs)
- Facilitate one hour of daily activities
- Medication management, ordering medication(s)
- Meal planning, cooking
- Documentation and Charting
- Maintain Care Plans, Narrative Notes, Activity Logs, Fire Drills/Emergency Preparedness Plan
We are looking for someone who is responsible, reliable, trust worthy, is able to multi-task, enjoys spending time with the elderly and does so in a cheerful manner. If you believe that your experience, knowledge and qualifications match up with the provided list, we invite you to contact us, so we can get to know you and discuss your possibility of joining our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $4,000.00 - $5,000.00 per month