We really are hoping to find someone fun and dedicated to education and learning to work a few days a week with our 4-year-old boy. Our son loves music, art, reading, math, puzzles and so much more. W...
We are currently seeking qualified P/T tutors (with either a teaching certificate OR a degree and previous tutoring experience) for all subject areas from Pre-K to adult including SAT prep tutors. M...
My son is a first grader and is in need of some extra help with reading, writing and math. I am seeking a tutor that can come to our home every Wednesday for one hour. He will be available between the...
I am a Law Student currently studying Spanish in Central America. My goal is to become fluent. I am looking for a Fluent Spanish speaker, preferably native speaker to continue learning with in late Ju...
Looking for childcare two days a week this summer! Looking for someone who loves creative play, outdoor activities, and come do some tutoring!
Previous Jobs in Portland
See some jobs that were posted or filled recently.
We are looking for a tutor for our 10-year-old son. He has cerebral palsy, however he is at or above grade level in all subject areas. Our son has difficulty with his Executive Functioning abilities s...
Needs help with reading and math. Two to three days a week for 1 hour.
Work with our son, who is a junior, on math and other subjects to make sure he understands and thrives.
- Portland Science Tutoring Jobs
- Portland Middle School Tutoring Jobs
- Portland English Tutoring Jobs
- Portland Reading Tutoring Jobs
- Portland SAT Tutoring Jobs
- Portland After School Tutoring Jobs
- Portland Music Tutoring Jobs
- Portland Summer Tutoring Job
- Portland Elementary School Tutoring Jobs
- Portland Foreign Language Tutoring Jobs
- Portland Spanish Tutoring Jobs
- Portland Math Tutoring Jobs
- Portland History Tutoring Jobs
- Portland Weekday Jobs
- Portland Writing Tutoring Jobs
- Portland School Year Tutoring Jobs
More Care Options
Tutoring Jobs Near Portland
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.