$20 – 24/hr
Searching for a detail-oriented house cleaner to save my sanity! I'm a working mom + clean/neat freak struggling to get it all done. I need help!
- Standard cleaning (floors, counters, toilets, tubs, vacuuming rugs & furniture)
- Restocking (hand soaps, TP, paper towels, etc., refill cat water & food)
- Laundry (I'll wash if you'll fold, put away, & keep the closets tidy!)
- Empty trash & cat litter can
- Details (once-a-month inside drawers/fridge, behind books, under furniture, baseboards, etc., wash cat box)
Schedule: Flexible--it's a big house & a lot of work. I'd estimate 10-15hrs/wk.
Covid: Is a BIG concern. We have a mini-school (4 families) operating at our house, and try hard to limit additional exposure beyond that group. Mask-wearing is required. We care about your safety too, so let's talk!