$15 – 20/hr
Pick your schedule, many job openings in Pittsburgh and the Suburbs, Northside, Southside, North Hills, and Butler County.
Babysitting infants through school-age children.
Need a flexible schedule? We can accommodate. Part-time or full-time positions are available.
Apply to be on our team of enthusiastic childcare professionals as a full-time or part-time Staff Nanny in our Elite Nanny Program. This means you are an employee of our agency, Philadelphia Nanny Network one of the most respected agencies in the US.
You can start now, in October or November.
We have a team of VERY happy nannies.....
"Love this agency! The hiring process was efficient and they asked all the right and important questions that qualify to be a nanny. It's nice that they care about who they hire in order for kids to receive the best and most reliable nannies. I get to work on my own schedule and work the hours I want each week." K.O.
A Staff Nanny can be a long-term position or for as short as 2 months on Philadelphia Nanny Network's Elite Nanny Program's team of nannies. Make a positive difference in a local family's life, and have a unique opportunity to work with a variety of families one-on-one.
The position offers guaranteed hours, guaranteed pay, paid time off, a retirement plan, and a Monday-Friday schedule.
PNN's Staff Nannies say that Philadelphia Nanny Network's Elite Nanny Program hugely rewarding because they know their weekly pay is guaranteed and they work for an agency they can count on to be there for them.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- SIGNING BONUS UP TO $1000
- $17-19 per hour
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays
- May be eligible for a retirement plan
- Be willing to commute up to 45 minutes on some days
- Be available Monday - Friday 6-10 hour days
- Some days may start as early as 7 am or end as late as 8 pm (you'll know ahead of time)
- Have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle to drive to the job
- Have experience with infants - school-aged kids
- Have 1 year of childcare experience (not with family or friends) after High School graduation
- Have verifiable experience working as a nanny, babysitter, daycare provider, teacher outside of family and friends
- Comfortable using a smartphone app and texting
- Commit at least 3 months to the work program
- Must be able to provide legal work status in the US
- Have Infant & Child CPR/First Aid - PNN will pay for your certification or recertification
- Complete an online Orientation
Philadelphia Nanny Network has been helping nannies find satisfying jobs that fit their needs since 1985. As leaders in the in-home child care industry and instrumental in building the industry and professionalizing the nanny position, the team of nannies considers themselves to be the best of the best.
Should you have questions regarding your application after completing the Job seekers form at www.NannyAgency.com - please call 610-645-6550.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to apply.
To learn more about Philadelphia Nanny Network, and to understand why we have been a leader in the industry - please visit our website: www.NannyAgency.com
Philadelphia Nanny Network services Albany, Buffalo, and New York City in NY. In Pennsylvania, PNN services Allentown, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia with all the surrounding suburbs and also services DE and southern NJ.
Refer a friend who gets hired and you get $75.