Cassandra A.|Shalimar, FL
10 yrs exp
Attentive, Caring, Dog-Sitter- Ready To Serve You!
Responds within minutes
My mission is to give you peace of mind knowing your dogs are loved and well cared for during your time away from home. Here's a bit about me:
- I'm an Air Force veteran, aspiring gardener, runner, and dog lover... currently working a part time administrative job that allows me to be available 70% of the time to care for your pets.
- In my free time these days, I am pursuing a dog obedience training certificate through Penn Foster University and love to put what I am learning into practice!
- My daily activities include walking/running pups, gardening, house projects, working from home, and loving on your pets!
Here's what you can expect from my dog-walking services:
1) Lots of exercise for your pup: I like to run, walk, and take trips to the dog park. Your dogs will get to expend all their energy with me so that you don't have to deal with their crazy-wound up energy when you get home from work or back from vacation!
2) A comfortable, safe environment: I will come prepared for my visits with doggy bags, a portable water bowl, water bottle, and treats to ensure your dog is well-loved, hydrated, safe, and secure.
3) Lots of love: Your pups will be in good hands. I have 20 years of experience working with dogs and I love putting what I've learned about dog obedience into practice.
4) Updates: I enjoy sharing photos with my clients, so you can see what your pups are up to during our walks.
I would appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family! Please let me know if you have any questions.