Little Einsteins Home Daycare
1898 Waybridge Lane,
Starting at $150/wk
Please contact me for availability and openings, thank you.
Little Einstein's is a very small, exclusive in-home preschool/daycare. I have limited openings available and encourage you to make an appointment as soon as possible. Children are given the individual and personal attention they need as well as the skills necessary for entering school.
PHILOSOPHY & BELIEFS:
Little Einstein's Home Daycare recognizes the importance of early childhood education today. I provide a quality program that will support and contribute to the success and well-being of each child that walks through my door. In order to ensure this, I will only accept up to 6 children at any given time. Each child is given the individual attention and love they need to nurture their strengths and build on their weaknesses.
I am committed to providing a safe and stimulating environment that will enable each child to learn at his/her own pace while developing self-confidence and a love for learning.
To provide quality, loving and individualized care for children, ages 2-5 years of age.
- Strengthen communication skills necessary for listening, reading writing and speaking by providing an environment rich in the practical use of words.
- Stimulate cognitive problem-solving skills with an emphasis on the concepts of cause and effect, classification, serialization, space, time, numbers, shape and colors.
- Support the development of social skills such as sharing, cooperation, generosity and empathy.
- Foster positive self-esteem.
- Provide opportunities for creative expression.
- Enhance fine motor and gross motor skills.
- Develop safe and healthy habits in young children with an emphasis on proper hygiene, sound nutrition, exercise and physical care.
Developmentally appropriate activities are planned and implemented at Little Einstein's. The daily schedule provides for a balance between student-directed and teacher-directed activities, quiet and active time, and inside and outside learning. Students have daily opportunities to read books, use a variety of art media, explore math and science materials, experience music and work alone or together with friends.
SERVICES / PROGRAMS:
Toddler Care (2-5 years),