$20 – 23/hr
Mountain View, CA
Following are my requirements
1. My infant is 3months old right now, and would be 5 months old when I would want a Nanny
2. Infant care includes child's meal preparation (solid food preparation), bathing child twice a day, child's laundry, diapering, and keeping her engaged in meaningful activities when awake.
3. The meaningful activities for infant care include the following a. Make the child learn shapes b. Do a story time session once a day c. Help the child learn different things and get aware of things through signs. Do some art activities once a week
4. Apart from infant care I would want the nanny to do household chores like parents laundry, dishes, meal preparation, cleaning the house when time permits i. e when the child is asleep, may be playing by herself.
5. Need a nanny who is minimum 4-5 years of experience.