$20 – 28/hr
Los Altos, CA
My husband and I work from home and need a reliable and loving nanny to look after our newborn, starting around Nov 2020. Our ideal nanny is nurturing and will engage our newborn at her developmental level while meeting her needs.
- Newborn care: feeding, diapering, playing/reading, putting the baby down for naps, and recording the baby's schedule.
- Light housework (un/loading dishwasher, cleaning baby bottle and pump equipment, loading laundry/dryer) appreciated.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Authorized to work in the U. S.
- Has CPR/First Aid training
- Up-to-date on vaccinations, and
- Willing to follow basic COVID-19 precautions (i. e. no fever, washing hands, isolating when possible).
We'd like to find someone who could commit for 10 months to a year. This is a non-live-in position.