$15 – 25/hr
Hi. We are looking for someone who can help us in caring for our 15-month-old daughter and with various housekeeping tasks on an almost full-time basis, 4 days a week (32 hours). Some necessary requirements are listed below:
- At least 5 years of experience caring for infants/toddlers
- Encourages play, sensory activities, and developmental learning, especially reading
- Loves dogs (we have two, small, well-behaved dogs)
- Only during her nap(s), we would like help with:
- Washing bottles, dishes and load/unload the dishwasher.
- Tidying up the nursery, play areas, and dining table after our daughter eats
- Doing the family's laundry
- Warm up, prepare, and help with feedings
If you're interested, please message us or call/text us. Thanks!