Rhina Z.|Redwood City, CA
10 yrs exp
I am comfortable with pets and very accustomed to all sorts of house cleaning that is needed as well as personal errands that need to be run. I know how to
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Clean bedroom's clean and tidy
I have always loved housecleaning because I am somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to leaving a place clean.