$17 – 24/hr
We are a very busy, locally owned Dog Walking/Pet Care company. Become a Fetch! Pet Care provider and do what you love every day! Our Fetch! team spends their days dog walking, pet sitting, playing & caring for pets on their own schedule, so it hardly seems like work! With the support of Fetch! Pet Care, you'll have the benefits and security of working with a team of like minded pet lovers, while spending your days loving up & being loved up with your favorite pets!
We are in need of local, experienced, professional individuals who are willing to provide some or all of the following services: Daily Dog Walks, Puppy Care, Cat Care Visits, Overnight Care in Client's Homes and Privately Board Dogs in Your Own Home. (We have the highest need for Daily Dog Walks and Puppy Care sitters.) We cover the areas of Queen Anne, Magnolia, Fremont, Ballard, U-District, Wedgwood, Ravenna, Northgate, Shoreline, Richmond Beach, Lake Forest Park, Edmonds, Mountlake Terrace, Kenmore, Mill Creek and Lynnwood.
You're not alone in this! We'll book your appointments, handle & pay for all marketing, provide central client dispatching, including answering all incoming calls & emails from new & current clients, customer billing, provide access to our pet sitting software as well as a pet sitting app, we also pay to bond & insure every sitter, offer years of experience, plus so much more! We have a team of sitters, all of whom help cover each others services whether they're needing a vacation, have an emergency, or even help if someone is sick.
- You are an Independent Contractor who is complete control of your schedule, income, and services you choose to provide!
- Fetch! pays to bond, insure, and background check every Pet Care Provider!
- You build a flexible schedule by only providing the services of your choice and in the area that works for you!
- Company support available 7 days a week/365 days a year!
- We provide and pay for all of your back office support so that you can do what you love, providing loving care for pets.
As a Pet Care Provider, you'll be the face of our company as you interact with our clients and their pets. An ideal Pet Care Provider is:
- Experienced in caring for pets (Friends and family experience counts!).
- Outgoing and able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Dependable with a positive attitude.
- A fast learner who follows instructions given by their clients.
- Must have a vehicle , it's not possible to efficiently do this job without one as clients are a few miles apart from each other at minimum.
- Capable of accessing internet/email via computer and smartphone.
- Willing to utilize our GPS tracking app to share your visit and walk details with clients.
- Able to commit for a year or longer.
Learn more and complete our online application!