Let’s hear it for the dads. Whether they’re teaching their kids how to ride a bike, enduring hours of dress-up tea parties with their toddlers or navigating the family road trip while wearing their best white sneakers, dads hold a special place in our hearts. So we’re pretty sure they’re also up for scrolling through and laughing at a few dad memes.
Let’s be honest, some of these laughs will come at their expense. Dads have their own unique way of doing things, and sometimes their hilarious and quirky approaches to everything from diaper changes to lawn care make them the subject of some truly funny dad memes.
Every dad loves a good dad joke, and so do we. Here are 18 dad memes that perfectly capture everything we love about fathers.
1. Say what you will about dad style, but it’s truly one of a kind.
2. They never run out of dad jokes, even when you sort of wish they would.
3. If you see a dad with a mustache, you’re about to get a lecture.
4. They get it from their father, right? (Just say yes.)
5. “Rub some dirt on it.” – literally every dad
6. “Father” is another word for “toddler wrangler.”
7. Dads have their own way of doing things. It’s usually the fun way.
8. “Star Command, do you read me? This is Dad requesting backup.”
9. He can’t stay long. Somewhere there’s a lawn that needs mowing.
10. We don’t know who needs to hear this, but dads cry, too.
11. You’ve heard of dad bod. Now witness dad face.
12. You just don’t grow out of some things.
13. Dads know how to explain a lot of things, but Bitcoin isn’t one of them.
14. Oh, so that’s where they learn the eternal dad phrases.
15. Sometimes dads are just big kids at heart.
16. Dad’s cargo shorts pockets aren’t full of money, you know?
17. Be careful what you yell when the lawn mower breaks.
18. The car isn’t moving yet, but he will turn it around.