$20 – 22/hr
Responsible person to work on-to-one with one of our 25 yr. old adopted daughters with down syndrome in a newly developed home-based day program. The program they were attending is no longer available. This new program is funded through the Department of Developmental Disabilities.
The position requires:
* Strong communication and listening skills
*Excellent relationship skills
* Demonstrate good judgement, patience, empathy, sensitivity & compassion
* Highly motivated & creative
Position Job Duties include:
* Assist with ADL's
* Assistance with toileting as needed
* Engage client in Range of Motion exercises
* Engage client in activities such as bowling, movies, lunch, parks, library, community volunteering
All expenses are covered by the program or family.
The pay is $22. 00 per hour. The job is fun!