Cloverleaf Animal Care
3849 Klahanie Dr SE,
Pets are family and I have a passion for animal care with over 10 years' professional experience in the field. From the rescue farm I grew up on, to the zoo I started my career at, I have always cherished the animals I have cared for. After moving into veterinary care and sanctuary work, I have the following skills to help care for your pets:
- Working with geriatric animals
- Administering medications (including diabetic care and giving fluids)
- Certified in Pet First Aid through the Emergency Care and Safety Institute
- Certified in positive reinforcement training
- Experience with behavioral challenges, like anxiety
- Qualified for care of reptiles, birds, small mammals and farm animals as well
Every pet is different and I will work with you to provide the best care and love to your furry companions.
Services include house/pet sitting, drop in visits, and dog walking.
Besides dogs services, care for cats, exotics, and large farm animals available.
Administering Medication- 10.00 depending on difficulty