We are currently searching for a part-time nanny for our two kids (ages 4, 1). We'd like to find someone energetic and willing to stay engaged with our kids. Our oldest likes playing outside, puzzles, crafts, baking/cooking, and is often in need of regular entertainment. Our youngest likes jumping and swinging, music, singing, and is always on the move. Mom teleworks, so she will be available in case of emergency, but will be in the home office most of the day.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is timely, reliable, and great with kids
- Has reliable transportation (4WD/AWD preferred, we have a long driveway) with a clean driving record
- Is comfortable with drop-off/pickup at preschool
- Is comfortable with light housekeeping
- Is comfortable preparing breakfast and lunch
- Encourages cleanup at the end of each day