Meghan N.|Galena, OH
10 yrs exp
24 yrs old
Experienced College Graduate Looking For Babysitting Opportunities This Summer
- FULLY VACCINATED--BACK FOR SUMMER 2021!!
- I will receive my Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology from Miami University (OH) in May 2021. I am hoping to begin my SLP career in a school starting in August, therefore I am planning to be available for babysitting summer 2021! :)
My previous childcare experience includes:
- Extensive babysitting experience with children ages 3months-12 years
- Summer nanny for two years for a family with school-aged children.
- Childcare aide at summer day camp serving children ages 3-12.
- Raised in Columbus area
- Experienced caring for children with special needs; including ASD, Down syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, feeding/swallowing disorders, AD(H)D, Speech & Language Disorders
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certified
- comfortable with pets
- Graduated Bishop Watterson High School in 2015
I'd describe myself as responsible, friendly, passionate, and creative. I love creating fun activities to do with the kids I babysit!