$12 – 20/hr
We are looking for a high energy, part-time nanny for our 2-year-old boy and 9-year-old girl starting in February 2021. Our ideal days and times would be Tue, Wed, and Thu 7:30-3:00 but we can be flexible on days/time if you need. The 9-year-old girl is doing virtual school most of the day so the focus of care will be on the 2-year-old boy.
Our job would require the following:
- Prepare, serve, and cleanup breakfast and lunch
- Help with independence, such as putting on shoes, brushing teeth, putting on clothing, washing hands after going potty (he is potty trained)
- Spend lots of time outdoors biking, playing on swing set or trampoline, going on walks, and exploring nature around us
- Follow (hour per day) a preschool curriculum to help further his language and cognitive ability
- Throw in a load of kid laundry before leaving