$12 – 20/hr
We are looking for a nanny for the summer. We have two kids: a 2 (almost 3)-year-old, and an 8-year-old.
The little one will be in daycare, but the older one will be home for the summer. We're looking for someone who can come by to the house 3-4 times a week to keep him company, take him around (parks, swimming, museum, etc), and to help him have a fun and creative summer.
He's fun, engaging, very smart, and loves company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making his meals for the day
- Meal prep for the family would be a huge plus, but not required
- Light housework (laundry, keeping the place tidy)
- Driving the older one to activities during the summer
- 3-4 days a week.
- If you can do morning drop-off for the little one at daycare, that would be a huge plus as well